Ever crave kid food? Or your kids request something like Mac n Cheese but you don’t have any in the house (yep this really just happened). So because he wasn’t feeling well I did a little experiment and it came out so delicious.
6 quarts water
Dash of salt
1/2 a bag to 3/4 a bag of Shredded cheese (cheddar works the best but we also like Mexican)
2 tablespoons of butter
3 tablespoons of milk
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Bring the water to a boil, and salt
- Cook the pasta as directions state on a box ( usually 9 minutes occasionally stir)
- Drain the pasta and put back on the stove
- Put the milk and butter in, stir to make sure all are coated
- Add the cheese, continue to stir as it melts again make sure all is coated.
- Add breadcrumbs, stir, eat and enjoy