So this delicious dish is technically two pans/pots because you need to cook the quinoa.
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 bag of frozen corn
1 Medium Onion, diced
1 Green Pepper, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pound of Ground Lean Turkey
1 can of black beans
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Cumin
1 tablespoon of Coriander
1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- Heat up a large (somewhat deep, pan) with the olive oil, in a separate pot cook the quinoa
- Cook the corn for 3- 4 minutes
- Add the Garlic, onion and pepper and frequently stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the turkey, make sure its in smaller pieces. Your going to break it up with the wooden spoon. Coo until all the turkey is a light brown. Add the cumin and Coriander
- Add the black beans and diced tomatoes. Let it cook until the quinoa is ready, then add quinoa and stir so the quinoa is completely mixed in.
- Dish and add sour cream or cheese if desired. Enjoy