4 Chicken breasts
1 Medium Onion
1 can of chopped chili peppers
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
8 ounces of Low-Fat sour cream
1 pound of Cheever Cheese grated
1 pound of Monterey Jack cheese grated
4 scallions chopped
Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil chicken breasts, when cooked through, tear into bite size pieces placing them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add peppers, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and onion. Mix well.
- Then add 3/4s of the cheeses and mix.
- Fill the tortillas with the mixture and place in a rectangular baking pan, make sure they all face the same way
- Pour the other can of cream of mushroom soup over the enchiladas. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and scallions
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.