2 Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese
a bag of tortilla
- Heat a pan up, make sure your chicken is thawed. Season with Cajun spice (we like spicy so we put a lot and rub it in). Place Chicken in pan and cook, make sure to flip and cook all the way through
- Cut chicken up, have the bag of cheese open.
- Heat up the olive oil in a pan (I use the same pan to get the left over spice from the pan. lay down 1-4 tortillas (we do 4 at a time) . add the chicken and cheese and close the tortillas.
- let cook until light golden brown then using a spatula flip and cook until the other side is slightly brown.
- Plate the quesadillas and add sour cream, guacamole and salsa if you want. Enjoy